DigiTalk Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official DigiTalk Forum::Sister Forum of The PHF

3 posters

Country Rules?

Sam
    Sam

Country Rules? Empty Country Rules?

Post  Sam April 11th 2012, 6:18 am

Hi guys,

Sam here, as you know my birthday is coming up, not that anyone really cares but I wanna know is what are are you allowed to stay home alone, when you're allowed to drive and drink etc..

In my country (when ever I say that it makes me sound like a terrorist :S), when you turn 14 you can stay home alone, when you turn 15 you can learn how to drive and when you turn 18 you can drink legally.

Is it the same for you guys? Leave your comments down in the comment section below! Wink RWJ Reference! lol!
    Obiwan2324
    Obiwan2324

Country Rules? Empty Re: Country Rules?

Post  Obiwan2324 April 11th 2012, 3:04 pm

I don't exactly think there's a law for the age of leaving children at home, as long as their old enough and responsible enough to care for themselves. For driving, you can learn to drive at 15 1/2 and get your permit at 16. 18 is when you get your license and state ID (or at least in California) and that's also when you're legally an adult. You can drink and smoke when you're 21.
    Dovahkiin
    Dovahkiin
    Grape
    Grape

Post  Dovahkiin April 15th 2012, 3:50 pm

Pretty much everything Obi said. Except, in Ohio you can get you permit for driving at 15 and 1/2 and then you can get your license at 16. Which means in a little over a year's time I shall be able to legally drive without a parent or guardian in the car with me! >Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 8:56 am