DigiTalk Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official DigiTalk Forum::Sister Forum of The PHF

+4
Obiwan2324
BunBun
Pip
✧SuperCrush✧
8 posters

Chapter Five

✧SuperCrush✧
    ✧SuperCrush✧
    Queen of Asking For a Rank

Chapter Five Empty Chapter Five

Post  ✧SuperCrush✧ March 25th 2012, 11:44 pm

Well you all have been patient. I am so happy that you guys understand the circumstances cause it means so much to me. Now I kinda banged this chapter out really fast so I hope its good Very Happy I really hope you like it Smile

Also the Chapter 6 shall be the very first chapter where we start involving all the old characters :O and we shall have the first makeout scene. Now I shall get CW's help to write the intense intimate scenes of all the times in the future, CAUSE LEGITZ ITS REALLY AWKWARD TO MAKE IT LIKE "And then they bit each others lip and moaned" DO YOU KNOW HOW WEIRD THAT IS? xD But I've seen CW write epic scenes like that in her other books, therefore she shall help me A LOT.

Chapter 6.

Neat Crush

I sit in a hard wooden chair in the middle of the main hall. Gripping my shoulders tightly close and shivering. The air conditioning makes it far too cold for the thin summery clothes GS has selected for me. I see a girl staring at me from a couple chairs down, her eyes revert to some fake fixed point near my shoe then quickly look straight forward.

The doors swing open behind me and I almost fall off my chair. Sneakers, sandals, heels all pound against the floor forcing us all to turn our eyes to them. Whoever they are, which I guess I’ll find out eventually, like to travel in a huge herd. They must think they are buffalo…

“Tweeeeny!” one of them calls out from the edge of the crowd.

And out of no where my Barbie doll best friend pops out and hobbles toward me in sky high pink heels. All the girls look like this a bit. Faces coated in layers of makeup. Carrying purses or trying to stand tall in heels that push their rear ends out. I’m not saying they don’t look pretty. They look very pretty. It’s just not natural.

I stand up and GS grabs me and hugs me tight. No matter what she always makes me happy.

“Hey!” I say smiling, “Cmon, hurry sit next to me,” I say quickly notice the other girls eyeing me curiously.

“I can’t,” she purses her lips together, “I gotta sit on the left side with all the old members, you have to sit with the newcomers,”

“Oh,”

“I’ll see you after the assembly though!” She smiles, “I’m sure you’ll do great!”

I go to say goodbye but she’s already trotting off to a girl who answers to the name “HyperStar”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~An Hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And last to finish their introduction, Tweeny" booms a resounding voice from the ceiling.

A terrible twinge of nervous rocks through my stomach. Why am I so nervous? Shouldn’t matter that much right? Keeping my head up as much as possible I walk up to the podium nervously smoothing down my pants and shirt. I lean into the microphone.

Um..Hey everybody. I'm Tweeny, one of the new freshman here." Silence.

"Well, uh. I'm really glad to be here, and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys. This place seems really cool." Again, silence.

I set my hands onto the podium and study the audience. Anyone who wasn't a pre freshmen or freshman were playing around with absolutely anything they could find. About half of them are sleeping. The rest yawning and staring down at the floor.

Not noticing that I had stopped talking, I feel a warm prick against my forehead and watch a piece of popcorn fall to the ground. Another hit my arm and bounced off to the floor

"Hey!" I say into the microphone, partially blocking my face from any more flying objects.

A male voice responded, "Look, we don't have all day. Get your dumb thing over with it, I wanna go." His hands reach into a small bag of popcorn and scoop up a handful. Throwing them at me.

I narrow my eyes and stand still. Why am I so still? Why can’t I fight back? This is nothing like me. In real life this would never happen!

"What the hell? Just finish your {EXPLICIT CONTENT} thing, already." He threw the last remaining piece of popcorn at my face.

I catch it in my mouth. I bet if some older member did that, they’d be famous. But since I did it. It doesn’t mean crap.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fearless Hero

“Cmon!” I breathe into my shirt as I run down the halls

My feet fly and squeak as I run and run toward the main hall. The sun blinds me every time I pass by a window. I’m sure it’s boiling outside again. I feel the halls rushing air towards me as I pant forward.

“Let’s go!” I look down at my legs and push them. Even faster than before, if I’m late to that assembly…

I jolt right and I finally see the corridor open before me and the beaming white doors closing…closing!

The inside is now decorated and nothing like I saw during orientation. The main crowning seats have transformed into a simple stage with a simple cherry wood finish podium for someone to stand on. And in front were rows and rows of filled chairs. I try to see if I can call out to anyone but its just getting smaller! What else can I see! Thinner and thinner does my line of vision into the main hall get. I’m yards away and if I can only get… to that… door!

I throw myself forward only to find my face firmly planted into the doors. My torso and head are fully throbbing with impact. And I slide down against the cold stone. I sit there for a few minutes groaning in pain. Finally, I stand up and walk around. Everything still seems to be moving properly.

Maybe they won’t care that I miss it? I mean it’s not like I have any friends or anything.

I turn around and look down the long wide corridor, The main doors look so inviting in the sunlight. I walk towards them rubbing my head, I bet I can get a nice view of the main hall through the glass windows. When I get to the doors I push them open and I am greeted by the warm waves of air. Each move I make I feel a thick blanket of humidity around my limbs. I turn right towards the edge of the building and trudge around the bushes until I find myself up against the glass wall.

As I got to press my hands against it my better judgement tells me it must be pretty hot. I look inside instead.

I see a boy at the podium, nervously tugging at his sleeves and speaking into a microphone. The audience doesn’t look too friendly, some girls listening and members some mocking the kid with facial expressions. That doesn’t look very welcoming at all…

The boy notices very few are paying attention and quickly jumps off stage and sits down, face between folded palms. Next a girl with swirls of green falling down her pale arms…then another girl with dark markings around her face…then a boy with bright red eyes…

And each time another moves up another person in the crowd on the left gets bored, and another rolls their eyes, and another picks up a bag of popcorn… throwing the popcorn at the girl on the stage. I can’t see her either with a reflection of glaring sun in the way. Poor kid.

It isn’t worth watching this. Not worth it at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Markaroli

I can’t believe what happened today. My friends. The people who gave the same speeches last year. All turned so… different. Then again it wasn’t me. So who am I to get involved?

I hear loud clinks of high heels stepping down the flight of stairs.

“So GE did you listen to that song I told you about?” CW asks

“Which one? Green Day?” GE asks removing a piece of flyaway hair from her cheek.

“No, the other one!” CW says to her

They notice me as they round the corner and all look up at the same time to grin.

"Hey SG!" They say in unison.

"Hey girls," I say back nodding. As CW walks past I high five her too.

Not long before I reach my room on the second floor.

Schedules come out today and that has to be the highlight of the week so far. As long as I’m with my friends I’ll be good. I sit in my room for the rest of the morning then into the afternoon. Skipping lunch waiting for my PHF to ring. DANG IT. It’s not ringing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So basically I’m screwed.

SuperGrape
    Age 15 (Early)
    Height 5’8
    Birthday May 5th
    Lab Station: #2398
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Race: Caucasian
    WWDP: ||
    Risk Factor: 1
    Cents: 4,342

Schedule I:
    Monday: 9:00 AM Dimension Reference (DR)
    Tuesday: 10:30 AM Algebra II
    Wednesday: 5:00 PM German ||
    Thursday: 9:00 AM World Skills
    Friday: 2:20 PM History of Warfare

Schedule II:
    Monday: 9:00 AM Dimension Reference (DR)
    Wednesday: 12:30 PM Outdoor Skills
    Friday: 11:15 Algebra ||
    Friday: 3:00 Gym
    Saturday: English Composition ||

Breakfast for Years O-IIII: 8:00 AM

Lunch for Year O: 11:00 AM
    Lunch for Year I: 12:00 AM
    Lunch for Year II: 12:15 PM
    Lunch for Year III: 11:30 AM
    Lunch for Year IIII: 12:30 PM

Dinner for Years O-IIII: 8:00 PM

After about an hour of messaging back and forth between all my friends I’ve determined that I only see them in one quarter of my classes. The rest I’m stuck with noobs or people I don’t even know.

Life sucks and then you die.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trusty Bubbles

I’ve never been so weak in my life. Standing up there all alone, when barely anyone looks at you. That girl who hates me so much laughed at me. That other girl who had the food thrown at he, I wish I could have done something to stop it. But I just couldn’t bring myself to it. I’m not sure any of us are wanted here.

I stroll around the 4th floor. Poking my head in and out of the rooms trying to get a feel for the place. I even let one of my bunnies follow me around.

I keep thinking about how lucky it is to be accepted into an academy, too bad it’s a bit hard to make any friends. As I round a corner I see a clear door. Through it I see pretty flowers and a terrace like view. My bunny would love some fresh air!

I walk out to the terrace and find it paved in beautiful terracotta stone and the railings covered in fresh pansies and geraniums.

“Hello,” a voice says from the corner

I turn around to see I’m not alone. A pretty girl sits in the corner of the terrace with a pad of paper and a sharpened yellow pencil. She has such a striking appearance. With her pale skin and electric blue hair, each of her eyes beat a starved silver color. Her legs were far longer than mine, must meaning she was a bit taller, and was draped in a classy white sundress. Her fair complexion was covered by a wide brim hat. Protected from the long rays of the sun.

“Hi,” I said shyly.

“Cute bunny you have there,” she sips her lemonade out of a long red and white straw, “I’ve seen you around before, your name is TB. My name is Icy Ice.”

I grin. Does this mean I’ve made a friend? In my head I’m screaming with delight.

“Nice to meet you,” I walk over to the seat beside her, “Can I sit?”

She throws her hand out, “By all means! I was getting kind of lonely anyways,”

I sit beside her and fidget with the carrot necklace hanging down from my neck. I hear her scratching away at the note pad, she pulls out a silver blade from her waist.

“Don’t worry its just a smudging blade,” she winks at me.

I laugh nervously.

“You seem tense,” she says as she continues to draw on her pad. She glances up over the spirals of rolling wire at the top, “Wanna see what I’m drawing?”

“Sure,”

She hands me over her drawing pad. And before me I can see, the assembly. Except its all a blur on the left, where all the older kids sat. On the right, its clear but crammed together as if someone ran out of room. A magnificent drawing.

“It’s amazing,” I say still intrigued to look at it, “You are a fantastic artist!”

She beams with delight, “Thank you TB! I was trying to capture what I saw at the assembly today,” she says, “I was on the left side with the older members, to me I think their minds were very “Blurred” and on the right side too “Crammed” with worry.”

She glances around checking if anyone can hear her.

“You must think we are the rudest people alive, right?” she whispers.

I shrug, “Not exactly,”

She leans back against her chair so it moves back an inch.

“That’s pretty rare,” she says

“Huh?”

“If I were you, I’d be asking for a transfer,”

“A what?”

“A transfer. Switching academies. You’ll find the greatest people in PHF, PHC and PHB. And also a couple rotten apples, like PT,” explaining slowly.

“Excuse me?”

“What don’t you understand?”

“I think I understand the transfer part but what’s the PHF, PHC and PHB? And I’ve never met PT before…” I mutter into my sleeve

“We nicknamed this academy PHF in first year and so did Academies #22 and #71, #22 is PHC and #71 is PHC. You’d be surprised how different we all are. PHC is… much more… how do you say it… unmoduated. PHB is where you’ll never see a scowl or a frown, just friendly smiles. Therefore I guess PHF is a middle ground, except for PT” she rolls her eyes, “I hate him. He thinks he’s so cool just cause he’s hot and acts like a bad ass,”

“Wow, that’s a lot to absorb,” I giggle and she joins in with me.

“Good to know I met a nice newcomer,” she says as she folds her drawing pad over. Black with thirteen printed white stars.

“Wanna go get a snack in the cafeteria with me?” she asks getting up from her seat.

“I would love to,” I say and follow along with her.

Author's note.

FH's chapter, well this I really banged out. So pretty much not much happened but I wanted almost an image of what it must have looked like from the outside.

NC's chapter, the main scene of this books is introductions. Like we have the introduction section in the forum. That's what it was. All the new people making their stuff. Now me and TB came up with the idea of the throwing of food. But truely nobody treated me badly.

SG's chapter, I love writing from SG's point of view. I find it easy and the fact that he's popular I can show the point of view of the memories most of you have. With this you see the tab that the UN actually has on you. It knows everything about you and any questions to what some of the things are on the schedule? cause its pretty complicated Wink

TB's chapter, I LOVED WRITING IT. TB being so innocent I want her to be curios about and everything and everyone. I know TB was best friends with Icy so I figured lets have her meet her now! Icy is pale beyond pale just like ice. Figured that was good.
    Pip
    Pip
    Admin
    Admin

Chapter Five Empty Re: Chapter Five

Post  Pip March 25th 2012, 11:51 pm

I will help write those scenes, but not do them. ¬.¬

GREAT CHAPTER Very Happy
    ✧SuperCrush✧
    ✧SuperCrush✧

Post  ✧SuperCrush✧ March 25th 2012, 11:55 pm

Coco wrote:I will help write those scenes, but not do them. ¬.¬

GREAT CHAPTER Very Happy

Lol okay Wink

THANKS!!! Very Happy
    BunBun
    BunBun

Post  BunBun March 25th 2012, 11:57 pm

OOO: this chapter was awesome!! your such a good writer! aha :3
    Obiwan2324
    Obiwan2324

Post  Obiwan2324 March 26th 2012, 1:27 am

Do you hear that in the background? It's the Vienna Boys Choir singing. Great job. Although I don't recall throwing food at the screen when somebody new joined...
    Pip
    Pip
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Pip March 26th 2012, 2:30 am

Obiwan2324 wrote:Do you hear that in the background? It's the Vienna Boys Choir singing. Great job. Although I don't recall throwing food at the screen when somebody new joined...

FOOD FIGHTT!!!!!

We must be the mass starters of that in whatever chapter it will occur in.

I say we throw chicken noodle soup or oatmeal at PT.

Very Happy
    Obiwan2324
    Obiwan2324

Post  Obiwan2324 March 26th 2012, 2:31 am

Coco wrote:
    Obiwan2324 wrote:Do you hear that in the background? It's the Vienna Boys Choir singing. Great job. Although I don't recall throwing food at the screen when somebody new joined...

FOOD FIGHTT!!!!!

Very Happy

It's always oatmeal with you, isn't it?
    Pip
    Pip
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Pip March 26th 2012, 10:22 pm

Obiwan2324 wrote:
    Coco wrote:

FOOD FIGHTT!!!!!

Very Happy

I don't like oatmeal.
    Drizzy
    Drizzy

Post  Drizzy March 28th 2012, 2:59 am

Pip wrote:
    Obiwan2324 wrote:
    Coco wrote:

FOOD FIGHTT!!!!!

Very Happy

I don't like oatmeal.

how can you NOT love oatmeal??
    Twi
    Twi
    Brony
    Brony

Post  Twi March 28th 2012, 8:24 pm

Oatmeal, are you crazy?

MLP FIM reference ftw.

Awesome chapter btw, your writing is amazing Surprised
    Pierre Escargot
    Pierre Escargot

Post  Pierre Escargot March 30th 2012, 11:20 pm

That. was. AMAZING! :O Like I can't even begin to explain it's awesomeness. Good job sis. :>D
    ✧SuperCrush✧
    ✧SuperCrush✧

Post  ✧SuperCrush✧ April 1st 2012, 4:03 pm

OH IM SO SORRY TB!!! TB totally wrote like 3/4s of my section of the chapter Very Happy
    cybergeek
    cybergeek

Post  cybergeek April 2nd 2012, 12:08 am

awesomeeeeeeee Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content