DigiTalk Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official DigiTalk Forum::Sister Forum of The PHF

+4
✧SuperCrush✧
Pierre Escargot
Obiwan2324
thisplaceisdead
8 posters

More Updates

thisplaceisdead
    thisplaceisdead
    Admin
    Admin

More Updates Empty More Updates

Post  thisplaceisdead March 19th 2012, 9:29 pm

Okay, got some good news for you guys.

IMPORTANT: Motion has begun recoding the Original Forums (To the Point of a Headache).

1. I added the social features part. Just go to "Profile" in the Navigation Bar and you should find a form where you can change its value.

2. I think it's obvious that I update the theme, most of the feedback has been positive.

3. I'm working on putting the Forum parties into action. AQW and Transformice will be used in it. Any more suggestions will be considered. Now, let me be clear with this.

OMGPOP WILL NOT LET ME EMBED IT. I CANNOT FIND AN SWF FILE AND THE IFRAME CODE WON'T WORK.

4. CW is an admin. One more slot left.

5. Blogs are now enabled, but they act sort of like the normal forum.
    Obiwan2324
    Obiwan2324

More Updates Empty Re: More Updates

Post  Obiwan2324 March 19th 2012, 10:28 pm

Psy wrote:Okay, got some good news for you guys.

IMPORTANT: Motion has begun recoding the Original Forums (To the Point of a Headache).

1. I added the social features part. Just go to "Profile" in the Navigation Bar and you should find a form where you can change its value.

2. I think it's obvious that I update the theme, most of the feedback has been positive.

3. I'm working on putting the Forum parties into action. AQW and Transformice will be used in it. Any more suggestions will be considered. Now, let me be clear with this.

OMGPOP WILL NOT LET ME EMBED IT. I CANNOT FIND AN SWF FILE AND THE IFRAME CODE WON'T WORK.

4. CW is an admin. One more slot left.

5. Blogs are now enabled, but they act sort of like the normal forum.

*does not understand bolded* I guess that comes with being slightly computer illiterate. But not so illiterate that I'm as clueless as my parents.
    Pierre Escargot
    Pierre Escargot

Post  Pierre Escargot March 19th 2012, 11:46 pm

So by saying that there's one more admin slot open, would it be okay if I ask to be one? Por favor?

Anyway, the changes that you're putting into gear are cool. Especially TFM being on the forum! :O That's all I have to say.
    ✧SuperCrush✧
    ✧SuperCrush✧
    Queen of Asking For a Rank
    Queen of Asking For a Rank

Post  ✧SuperCrush✧ March 20th 2012, 2:11 pm

You are doing a kick ass job mets. Seriously. Omgpop lol and I still have no idea why Im not a mod and everyone else is but IDC
    thisplaceisdead
    thisplaceisdead
    Admin
    Admin

Post  thisplaceisdead March 20th 2012, 8:16 pm

Okay, I felt the need to add one guy and one girl as admin. So I'm promoting Mark to admin and giving NC the mod slot that CW left open.
    boy1dr
    boy1dr

Location : What do you need my location for? ARE YOU A STALKER?!?!?!?!

More Updates Empty OMGpop

Post  boy1dr April 24th 2012, 8:04 pm

Psy wrote:

is this the OMGpop you were talking about?
    omgpop.com

if it is I found it's swf file

Code:
    <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab" width="1000" height="700" id="test1">
    <param name="movie" value="http://flashcdn.iminlikewithyou.com/Main.swf?av=1144" /><embed src="http://flashcdn.iminlikewithyou.com/Main.swf?av=1144" width="1000" height="700" name="test1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" /></object>
    brittanyjakson
    brittanyjakson

More Updates Empty State Approved High School Diploma

Post  brittanyjakson June 4th 2012, 3:44 am

We provide all of the advantages of a traditional high school without the social, safety and academic concerns. You can rest assured that Stanley High School will provide you with a superior education that prepares you for college and your professional career. When you enroll in Stanley, you get quality homeschooling online.

We are dedicated to seeing you succeed in education and we are willing to help you achieve your goals. We work with our students on a level that is just right for each student. We are here to help you achieve your goals and get you to the next step in your life. We can do this by offering you an accredited high school diploma program that is online which makes it convenient and affordable for everyone. GED Online.
    boy1dr
    boy1dr

Location : What do you need my location for? ARE YOU A STALKER?!?!?!?!

Post  boy1dr June 4th 2012, 8:45 am

brittanyjakson wrote:We provide all of the advantages of a traditional high school without the social, safety and academic concerns. You can rest assured that Stanley High School will provide you with a superior education that prepares you for college and your professional career. When you enroll in Stanley, you get quality homeschooling online.

We are dedicated to seeing you succeed in education and we are willing to help you achieve your goals. We work with our students on a level that is just right for each student. We are here to help you achieve your goals and get you to the next step in your life. We can do this by offering you an accredited high school diploma program that is online which makes it convenient and affordable for everyone. GED Online.

this is spam and it's against the rules, and i'm hoping that you will get banned.
    Morgan_Freeman
    Morgan_Freeman

Post  Morgan_Freeman June 4th 2012, 10:10 am

brittanyjakson wrote:We provide all of the advantages of a traditional high school without the social, safety and academic concerns. You can rest assured that Stanley High School will provide you with a superior education that prepares you for college and your professional career. When you enroll in Stanley, you get quality homeschooling online.

Well said from a beautiful woman of your stature. Wink
    Drizzy
    Drizzy

Post  Drizzy June 4th 2012, 6:09 pm

Morgan_Freeman wrote:

Well said from a beautiful woman of your stature. Wink

More Updates Tumblr_m27hy21aZk1qe1jtso1_500
    Drizzy
    Drizzy

Post  Drizzy June 4th 2012, 6:11 pm

Psy wrote:Okay, I felt the need to add one guy and one girl as admin. So I'm promoting Mark to admin and giving NC the mod slot that CW left open.

More Updates Tumblr_m1t6gpwmSK1rrxdlzo1_500

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 6th 2024, 1:14 pm