The Official DigiTalk Forum::Sister Forum of The PHF

Vacations?

BunBun

Vacations?

Post  BunBun on April 11th 2012, 9:08 am

Well, I, myself am at Washington DC for a school field trip, really REALLY bored, Ina bus and on my phone and bored so. What was your favorite vacation/place you went to visit or somewhere you really want to go in the future? ;D

★ thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great
    ★ yeah i'm in love, alright, with my crazy beautiful life
    ★Somebody get me through this nightmare, I can't control myself, So what if you can see the darkest side of me? No one will ever change this animal I have become
    Dovahkiin
    Grape
    Grape

Re: Vacations?

Post  Dovahkiin on April 15th 2012, 3:52 pm

Favorite place I've been is probably gonna have to be this cruise I went on a few years ago. Very very fun. I've also been on vacations to Florida, Washington DC, Utah, I'm going to Chicago this summer, and I'm going to Europe for a few weeks in a couple years probably. Plus we might go on another cruise in a few years Very Happy Vacations ftw! OH AND last summer we went on a short vacation which was just going to a few different places staying in Ohio, like Cuyahoga Falls and Cleveland and then of course Cedar Point! Very Happy

I Love You NC!

Current date/time is November 19th 2017, 2:56 pm