DigiTalk Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official DigiTalk Forum::Sister Forum of The PHF

2 posters

The DP (by me)

Pierre Escargot
    Pierre Escargot

The DP (by me) Empty The DP (by me)

Post  Pierre Escargot February 24th 2012, 4:24 pm

"Woah!" DP says as she wakes up in a cactus-filled desert. "What the fu-" she says. "Welcome to the Cactus Game Show! You little lady have been brought here for your extreme love of Mother Nature's greatest creation!" says the game show host. "Wow!" DP replies excitedly. "Okay now all you have to do is answer 3 cactus questions right. If you do you'll win your own cactus that you can plant right in your own backyard!" the game show host tell DP. "Okay. I'm ready. I'm ready. WOOH!" DP yells. "Okay first question. What kind of cactus can grow the largest?" asks the game show host. "Ooh! That would be the Saguaro!" says DP. "CORRECT! 1 down 2 to go! Okay, second question. Because of their moist stems, what are cacti called?" the game show host asks DP. "Umm, Succulents!" DP says. "CORRECT AGAIN! Now, last one. If you get this one right you will be the winner and newly proud owner of a cactus. Okay, do cacti grow in America? If so, what states?" asks the game show host. "Yes, they do. They grow in Arizona and New Mexico!" DP answers. "CORRECT! Here's your cactus! Now get off my stage. Now!" says the game show host. DP collects her cactus and starts walking back home. As she's walking she finds herself lying in her bed. It was only just a dream. "Aw fu-" DP says.

Last edited by ✰ Magic ✰ on March 1st 2012, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DizzyPenguin
    DizzyPenguin

The DP (by me) Empty Re: The DP (by me)

Post  DizzyPenguin February 24th 2012, 5:53 pm

That. was. amazing. Very Happy I can't express how awesome that was.

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 11:49 am