DigiTalk Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official DigiTalk Forum::Sister Forum of The PHF

3 posters

The MT (by me)

Pierre Escargot
    Pierre Escargot

The MT (by me) Empty The MT (by me)

Post  Pierre Escargot February 24th 2012, 1:56 am

"Look Bubbles, go back to your habitat! MJ gone and I ain't having th-" says the singing voice on the radio. *knock knock* "Who is it?" MT yells from across the room. "It's Nicki,"says the New York accented voice outside the door. "Oh my Go-," he says throwing his cereal down on his desk. "Um, uh one- one second please!" he says as he scrambles to change into more presentable clothes and put on cologne. "Why hello there." MT says romantically to the rap queen. "Hi. I so I heard you were a big fan of mine?" says Nicki. "Ye-yeah. Yeah, I am. Um, no offense but why are you here?" MT says. "Haha! I'm here because of a contest you entered. You get to help me write my next song!" she says smiling. "Me? Oh, wow. Oh my God. Umm, yeah! Okay!" MT replies. Nicki peers around MT to look at his room. "So, should we start working on it?" she asks MT. "Yeah sure," MT replies. They start working on the song, but they both fall asleep. Nicki ends up spending the night at MT's place. "Oh God! What time is it?" Nicki asks frantically. "Umm, 8:30" MT says tiredly. Nicki starts to panic and leave the house. "So, I'll call you later to work on the song some more okay?" Nicki says. "Sure," MT says. A day later MT is reading a gossip blog and sees a post about Nicki spending the night. Turns out she fell asleep there on purpose so she could sneak a picture of MT's cute nose.

Last edited by ✰ Magic ✰ on March 1st 2012, 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Dirk
    Dirk

The MT (by me) Empty Re: The MT (by me)

Post  Dirk February 24th 2012, 3:12 am

Cute ending. Razz
    Drizzy
    Drizzy

The MT (by me) Empty Re: The MT (by me)

Post  Drizzy February 25th 2012, 3:25 am

The MT (by me) TO33H

this story is just wonderful

Sponsored content