DigiTalk Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official DigiTalk Forum::Sister Forum of The PHF

4 posters

The Kert (by me)

Pierre Escargot
    Pierre Escargot

The Kert (by me) Empty The Kert (by me)

Post  Pierre Escargot February 24th 2012, 12:47 am

Some credit must go to NC for inspiring me to make this. I know you're p'd off at me but listen. I haven't been writing stories for a year because I thought that they were bad. But, you inspired me to bring back up my writing career. And I'm not trying to steal your idea, I'm trying to make my own with the help of you. So without further adieu, here is: The Kert!

Walking through the halls, watching Adventure Time on his tablet, he bumps into a wall. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" he says to the wall, not realizing it is what it is. He keeps going on his way to class, still running into walls. *BRRRING* *BRRRING* The bell has rung and he is yet again late for class. "Aw man! I can't go into the classroom now! I've already been late 7 times now," hey says, worriedly. The teacher comes out of the classroom to check for students, forcing Kert to hide around the corner. *step step step* He hears the teacher walking back into the classroom. "Phew! That was a close one!" he says. "Woah there, not so fast." says Principal ColonThree out of nowhere. "Uh, Principal ColonThree! Umm, I was uh just on my way to class when I almost stepped on this ladybug. I was saying 'Phew' because I didn't step on it," he tries to explain. "Right. So, you are now concerned with the lives of ladybugs now. Is that right?" asks the principal. "Umm sure. I mean yes! Yes I am!" Kert says with a forced smile. "Okay, well if you love ladybugs so much... Then... Ooh! Then you won't mind joining the Bug Club here at school, now will you?" Principal ColonThree says. Kert replies, "I would... *gulp* Love to, Mr. Principal dude." "Okay. Well, everyday after school you must stay to do things with the Bug Club," the principal says excitedly. "Wonderful," Kert says. "What was that?" asks the principal. "Nothing Sir. Nothing at all," Kert replies. "Good," Principal ColonThree says. *step step step* Kert hears the principal walk back to his office. "Great, just great," he says.

Last edited by ✰ Magic ✰ on March 1st 2012, 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    zeKert
    zeKert
    Soul Patrol
    Soul Patrol

The Kert (by me) Empty :D

Post  zeKert February 24th 2012, 12:51 am

Fabulush. Totally. Fabulush.
    BunBun
    BunBun

The Kert (by me) Empty Re: The Kert (by me)

Post  BunBun February 24th 2012, 1:01 am

thats really good kitty Very Happy
    DizzyPenguin
    DizzyPenguin

Post  DizzyPenguin February 25th 2012, 9:14 pm

Haha I GET IT colon three :3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 3:31 am