The Official DigiTalk Forum::Sister Forum of The PHF

Anyone awake out there?

Obiwan2324

Anyone awake out there?

Post  Obiwan2324 on June 28th 2012, 1:02 am

Pabu and Naga from Legend of Korra.

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/179/d/f/pabu_and_naga_by_obiwan2324-d557weq.jpg
    I'm not even sure if any of you guys even WATCH LOK, but I'm posting this thing here anyway because the forums feel really dead.

I need to rebuild my signature.
    Username

Re: Anyone awake out there?

Post  Username on June 30th 2012, 3:32 pm

Hey gurl Wink saw you post this on da the other day Wink it looks nice. Oh, and i think the forums are gonna die if they aren't already dead. First of all they look terrible.. i mean this backup forum looks ugly.. Second of all theres really not many people here to convince someone to stay if someone shows up. So i think we should spam coder untill her brings the forums back like he said he would Very Happy and then advertise the forum on the phc and phb which is where we all came from in the first place..

Post  BunBun on July 2nd 2012, 4:23 pm

Agree with what you said G4 but we already kinda told we a lot about the forums but I think he has just givin up on fixing the forums because e first said they would be done in march but kept delayig it and then in june and he just cant fix them apparently..and yeah this is pretty ugly xP. I was thinking we could just make another forums with a better layout and stuff and yeah... It's been dead since like may.
    We really need to bring back the forums :/

★ thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great
    ★ yeah i'm in love, alright, with my crazy beautiful life
    ★Somebody get me through this nightmare, I can't control myself, So what if you can see the darkest side of me? No one will ever change this animal I have become
    Username

Post  Username on July 2nd 2012, 6:58 pm

BunBun wrote: Agree with what you said G4 but we already kinda told we a lot about the forums but I think he has just givin up on fixing the forums because e first said they would be done in march but kept delayig it and then in june and he just cant fix them apparently..and yeah this is pretty ugly xP. I was thinking we could just make another forums with a better layout and stuff and yeah... It's been dead since like may.
    We really need to bring back the forums :/

So i guess the best course of action would be giving up on reviving the old forums and convince coder to make a decent looking new one?

Admin

Post  Pip on July 3rd 2012, 1:57 pm

I'M GOING TO STAY ON TOPIC.

I like your drawing Obi but you already know that xD

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is December 18th 2017, 1:49 am