The Official DigiTalk Forum::Sister Forum of The PHF


    The Song Title Game

    Share
    avatar
    DizzyPenguin
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 33
    Points : 6160
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 22
    Location : Cactusopia, District 4

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  DizzyPenguin on February 25th 2012, 9:10 pm

    A Thousand Years by Christina Perri


    _________________
    Be scared. Be very scared. <3

    And they don't even have the colors I want. D:<
    avatar
    Dovahkiin
    Grape
    Grape

    Posts : 48
    Points : 6195
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Dovahkiin on February 25th 2012, 10:17 pm

    DizzyPenguin wrote:A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

    You have to use a word from the song title, not the band , but I'll let it slide this time Wink

    Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed


    _________________


    I Love You NC!
    avatar
    BunBun
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 33
    Points : 6163
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 19
    Location : californiaa

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  BunBun on February 25th 2012, 10:27 pm

    1000 ships by rachel platten (lol does 1000 count as thousand?)


    _________________
    ★ feel it, breathe it, believe it, & you'll be walking on air
    ★ hold onto this lullaby, even when the music is gone
    ★ if i could only find a note to make you understand i'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand
    ★ thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great
    ★ yeah i'm in love, alright, with my crazy beautiful life
    ★Somebody get me through this nightmare, I can't control myself, So what if you can see the darkest side of me? No one will ever change this animal I have become
    avatar
    Dovahkiin
    Grape
    Grape

    Posts : 48
    Points : 6195
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Dovahkiin on February 25th 2012, 10:40 pm

    BunBun wrote:1000 ships by rachel platten (lol does 1000 count as thousand?)

    That counts Very Happy

    This Ship's Going Down by Voltaire


    _________________


    I Love You NC!
    avatar
    thisplaceisdead
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 40
    Points : 6190
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 19
    Location : New York

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  thisplaceisdead on February 26th 2012, 12:34 am

    Markaroli wrote:
    BunBun wrote:1000 ships by rachel platten (lol does 1000 count as thousand?)

    That counts Very Happy

    This Ship's Going Down by Voltaire

    You only know that because of AQW (D)

    avatar
    Dovahkiin
    Grape
    Grape

    Posts : 48
    Points : 6195
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Dovahkiin on February 26th 2012, 1:12 am

    Psy wrote:
    Markaroli wrote:
    BunBun wrote:1000 ships by rachel platten (lol does 1000 count as thousand?)

    That counts Very Happy

    This Ship's Going Down by Voltaire

    You only know that because of AQW (D)


    That's where I first heard it xD


    _________________


    I Love You NC!
    avatar
    BunBun
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 33
    Points : 6163
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 19
    Location : californiaa

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  BunBun on February 26th 2012, 1:33 am

    going under by evanescene <3


    _________________
    ★ feel it, breathe it, believe it, & you'll be walking on air
    ★ hold onto this lullaby, even when the music is gone
    ★ if i could only find a note to make you understand i'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand
    ★ thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great
    ★ yeah i'm in love, alright, with my crazy beautiful life
    ★Somebody get me through this nightmare, I can't control myself, So what if you can see the darkest side of me? No one will ever change this animal I have become
    avatar
    Dovahkiin
    Grape
    Grape

    Posts : 48
    Points : 6195
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Dovahkiin on February 26th 2012, 1:42 am

    Under and Over It by Five Finger Death Punch


    _________________


    I Love You NC!
    avatar
    BunBun
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 33
    Points : 6163
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 19
    Location : californiaa

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  BunBun on February 26th 2012, 1:42 am

    over and over by three days grace


    _________________
    ★ feel it, breathe it, believe it, & you'll be walking on air
    ★ hold onto this lullaby, even when the music is gone
    ★ if i could only find a note to make you understand i'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand
    ★ thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great
    ★ yeah i'm in love, alright, with my crazy beautiful life
    ★Somebody get me through this nightmare, I can't control myself, So what if you can see the darkest side of me? No one will ever change this animal I have become
    avatar
    Pip
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 51
    Points : 6187
    Join date : 2012-02-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Trouble Town

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Pip on February 26th 2012, 2:07 am

    Over My Head (Cable Car) by The Fray


    _________________


    Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
    avatar
    Pierre Escargot
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 40
    Points : 6185
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 18
    Location : le internet

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Pierre Escargot on February 26th 2012, 2:44 am

    "Over My Dead Body" Drake.


    _________________
    avatar
    Pip
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 51
    Points : 6187
    Join date : 2012-02-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Trouble Town

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Pip on February 26th 2012, 2:46 am

    Body Language by Queen


    _________________


    Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
    avatar
    Pierre Escargot
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 40
    Points : 6185
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 18
    Location : le internet

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Pierre Escargot on February 26th 2012, 2:48 am

    "Body to Body" Chris Brown.


    _________________
    avatar
    Pip
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 51
    Points : 6187
    Join date : 2012-02-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Trouble Town

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Pip on February 26th 2012, 2:50 am

    Soul Meets Body by Death Cab For Cutie


    _________________


    Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
    avatar
    Pierre Escargot
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 40
    Points : 6185
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 18
    Location : le internet

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Pierre Escargot on February 26th 2012, 3:01 am

    "Soul Sister" Train.


    _________________
    avatar
    Pip
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 51
    Points : 6187
    Join date : 2012-02-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Trouble Town

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Pip on February 26th 2012, 3:43 am

    ✰ Magic ✰ wrote:"Soul Sister" Train.

    NO I FREAKIN HATE THAT ANNOYING SONG WITH A PASSION.

    Sell Your Soul by Hollywood Undead


    _________________


    Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
    avatar
    Pierre Escargot
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 40
    Points : 6185
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 18
    Location : le internet

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Pierre Escargot on February 26th 2012, 4:17 am

    CocoPuff wrote:
    ✰ Magic ✰ wrote:"Soul Sister" Train.

    NO I FREAKIN HATE THAT ANNOYING SONG WITH A PASSION.

    Sell Your Soul by Hollywood Undead

    Everyone does. Razz

    "Sell Me Candy" Rihanna.


    _________________
    avatar
    ✧SuperCrush✧
    Queen of Asking For a Rank
    Queen of Asking For a Rank

    Posts : 48
    Points : 6197
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 19
    Location : The Mountain... Dew

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  ✧SuperCrush✧ on February 26th 2012, 1:32 pm

    ✰ Magic ✰ wrote:
    CocoPuff wrote:
    ✰ Magic ✰ wrote:"Soul Sister" Train.

    NO I FREAKIN HATE THAT ANNOYING SONG WITH A PASSION.

    Sell Your Soul by Hollywood Undead

    Everyone does. Razz

    "Sell Me Candy" Rihanna.
    This thread makes me realize how little music I listen to D:

    but I know one for this one >Very Happy

    Sell Your Soul-Hollywood Undead

    OH MY GOD CW WE THOUGHT OF THE SAME SONG AND I SWEAR I NEVER LOOKED AT YOU POST LOL

    so I guess Im going to have to revert to the lamest song in exsistance

    I want candy by that guy I forgot his name o_o


    _________________
    I love you SG!


    "I've been smiling since the moment you came online" ~SG

    That's why I love him so much Smile
    avatar
    Dovahkiin
    Grape
    Grape

    Posts : 48
    Points : 6195
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Dovahkiin on February 26th 2012, 3:30 pm

    Y'all Want a Single by Korn


    _________________


    I Love You NC!
    avatar
    Pip
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 51
    Points : 6187
    Join date : 2012-02-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Trouble Town

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Pip on February 26th 2012, 5:31 pm

    ✧SuperCrush✧ wrote:
    ✰ Magic ✰ wrote:
    CocoPuff wrote:
    ✰ Magic ✰ wrote:"Soul Sister" Train.

    NO I FREAKIN HATE THAT ANNOYING SONG WITH A PASSION.

    Sell Your Soul by Hollywood Undead

    Everyone does. Razz

    "Sell Me Candy" Rihanna.
    This thread makes me realize how little music I listen to D:

    but I know one for this one >Very Happy

    Sell Your Soul-Hollywood Undead

    OH MY GOD CW WE THOUGHT OF THE SAME SONG AND I SWEAR I NEVER LOOKED AT YOU POST LOL

    so I guess Im going to have to revert to the lamest song in exsistance

    I want candy by that guy I forgot his name o_o

    I want Candy is by Bow Wow Wow or something.

    Single Ladies by Beyonce Very Happy


    _________________


    Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
    avatar
    thisplaceisdead
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 40
    Points : 6190
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 19
    Location : New York

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  thisplaceisdead on February 27th 2012, 9:10 pm

    (This isn't relevant to the game, but being that it is so popular, I'm stickying it.)
    avatar
    DizzyPenguin
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 33
    Points : 6160
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 22
    Location : Cactusopia, District 4

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  DizzyPenguin on February 28th 2012, 6:35 pm

    CocoPuff wrote:
    ✧SuperCrush✧ wrote:
    ✰ Magic ✰ wrote:
    CocoPuff wrote:
    ✰ Magic ✰ wrote:"Soul Sister" Train.

    NO I FREAKIN HATE THAT ANNOYING SONG WITH A PASSION.

    Sell Your Soul by Hollywood Undead

    Everyone does. Razz

    "Sell Me Candy" Rihanna.
    This thread makes me realize how little music I listen to D:

    but I know one for this one >Very Happy

    Sell Your Soul-Hollywood Undead

    OH MY GOD CW WE THOUGHT OF THE SAME SONG AND I SWEAR I NEVER LOOKED AT YOU POST LOL

    so I guess Im going to have to revert to the lamest song in exsistance

    I want candy by that guy I forgot his name o_o

    I want Candy is by Bow Wow Wow or something.

    Single Ladies by Beyonce Very Happy

    You don't KNOWWWWWWW how long it took me to find a song.

    Y'all Want a Single by Korn. I think.


    _________________
    Be scared. Be very scared. <3

    And they don't even have the colors I want. D:<
    avatar
    Dovahkiin
    Grape
    Grape

    Posts : 48
    Points : 6195
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Dovahkiin on February 28th 2012, 7:05 pm

    DizzyPenguin wrote:
    CocoPuff wrote:
    ✧SuperCrush✧ wrote:
    ✰ Magic ✰ wrote:
    CocoPuff wrote:
    ✰ Magic ✰ wrote:"Soul Sister" Train.

    NO I FREAKIN HATE THAT ANNOYING SONG WITH A PASSION.

    Sell Your Soul by Hollywood Undead

    Everyone does. Razz

    "Sell Me Candy" Rihanna.
    This thread makes me realize how little music I listen to D:

    but I know one for this one >Very Happy

    Sell Your Soul-Hollywood Undead

    OH MY GOD CW WE THOUGHT OF THE SAME SONG AND I SWEAR I NEVER LOOKED AT YOU POST LOL

    so I guess Im going to have to revert to the lamest song in exsistance

    I want candy by that guy I forgot his name o_o

    I want Candy is by Bow Wow Wow or something.

    Single Ladies by Beyonce Very Happy

    You don't KNOWWWWWWW how long it took me to find a song.

    Y'all Want a Single by Korn. I think.

    I already used that one earlier so that won't work xD so it's still at Single Ladies by Beyonce

    EDIT: I ACTUALLY THOUGHT OF ONE!!!! :O

    Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva


    _________________


    I Love You NC!
    avatar
    Pip
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 51
    Points : 6187
    Join date : 2012-02-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Trouble Town

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Pip on February 28th 2012, 11:27 pm

    Got Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Straight No Chaser Very Happy


    _________________


    Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
    avatar
    Dovahkiin
    Grape
    Grape

    Posts : 48
    Points : 6195
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Dovahkiin on February 28th 2012, 11:33 pm

    God Hates Us by Avenged Sevenfold


    _________________


    I Love You NC!

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Song Title Game

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is September 24th 2017, 12:57 pm