The Official DigiTalk Forum::Sister Forum of The PHF

The CW (by me)

Pierre Escargot

The CW (by me)

Post  Pierre Escargot on February 25th 2012, 12:18 am

"S-C-A-N-D TO THE A TO THE L-O-U-S, CAN'T HANDLE IT! CAN'T HANDLE IT!" CW sings as she finishes painting her nails. "And... Done! Now I have the perfect nails for the party!" she said excitedly. *knock knock* CW goes to open the door. "Lisa! Hey! You weren't supposed to be here for another 10 minutes," she said. "I know, but Gabe Saporta came to the party!" her friend replies. 'REALLY?! OH MY GOD I HAVE TO FIND A DIFFERENT OUTFIT, AND REPAINT MY NAILS, AND CHANGE SHOES!" CW says frantically. "No, I'm just kidding. Why would the lead singer of Cobra Starship come to some high school party?" CW's friend says. CW scowls at her friend in disgust. "But, seriously the band just got there and we need to leave so we'll be fashionably late," says her friend. CW and her friend arrive at the party and start dancing. *boom* *crash* The door falls down. As the dust starts to clear out, policemen appear at the door. "We've been getting several complaints of your music being too loud," explains a policewoman. "Sorry for party-rocking," says a girl. "Um, Sally? That's the next street down," CW tells the girl. "Oh," the girl replies. "So, we need to know who's party this is. Now," says a policeman. "Don't tell them it's me, I'm already on parole for the last party," says the girl who had the party. Before anyone could say anything else everyone ran out of the house. CW was left alone with the police. The police put her in the police car and took her to the station. To be continued...

Admin

Re: The CW (by me)

Post  Pip on February 25th 2012, 12:43 am

D*** that girl she scandalous!

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!

Current date/time is October 17th 2018, 9:26 am