DigiTalk Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official DigiTalk Forum::Sister Forum of The PHF

3 posters

*does what the subtitle in this forum says too*

Pip
    Pip
    Admin
    Admin

*does what the subtitle in this forum says too* Empty *does what the subtitle in this forum says too*

Post  Pip February 24th 2012, 9:32 pm

Big Bang Theory thread.

In my defense, I was the one who got Mets hooked on this show. So that makes me awesome by default.

Last edited by CocoPuff on February 24th 2012, 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Obiwan2324
    Obiwan2324

*does what the subtitle in this forum says too* Empty Re: *does what the subtitle in this forum says too*

Post  Obiwan2324 February 24th 2012, 10:08 pm

I've always been awesome. B)
    thisplaceisdead
    thisplaceisdead
    Admin
    Admin

*does what the subtitle in this forum says too* Empty Re: *does what the subtitle in this forum says too*

Post  thisplaceisdead February 24th 2012, 10:47 pm

CocoPuff wrote:Big Bang Theory thread.

In my defense, I was the one who got Mets hooked on this show. So that makes me awesome by default.

No. In spanish class, my friends would always talk about the Big Bang Theory for the half of the class where we finished our work and the slower people were still working. So, then they hooked me on it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 2:21 pm